CERTIFIED FULL-CHARGE PUBLIC BOOKKEEPER
& BUSINESS SERVICES
Kept Records, LLC is a certified full-charge public bookkeeping firm specializing in small business services. We understand that each dollar spent on outside bookkeeping services will earn the business owner more in return. Business owners prefer to spend the majority of their time on commerce and their trade; what they enjoy most. They don’t have the time to worry about the time consuming and often complicated tasks involved with bookkeeping. Kept Records, LLC will give you “peace of mind” knowing your financials are in good hands, while saving you money. Paying a CPA to provide bookkeeping services is costly. Kept Records, LLC will have you “CPA ready” at year-end, reducing your tax preparation costs. YOU are the Principal, and your job is “opportunity.” Our job is to be the custodian of your books.
Kept Records, LLC can also assist your business with other mandatory and necessary administrative and operational elements and practices that will keep you current, consistent, and compliant. See “BUSINESS SERVICES” for a complete list.
Trust Kept Records, LLC with Your Bookkeeping and Business Services Needs:
- We carry general and professional (including errors & omissions) liability insurance.
- We are a Certified Public Bookkeeper and Certified QuickBooks Online Pro Advisor.
- With over 25 years in the private service industry sector, we know what it takes to run a business, including trusting someone to protect your financial well-being.
- We customize services to “your” needs so you can operate your business effectively, without additional unnecessary costs.
- We provide personalized and individualized attention. Contact us at any time.
- We keep a continuous open dialogue so you will always know your financial position. You will have 24/7 access to your books and software applications.
- We provide complete set-up and training, including 50% discount on QuickBooks products.
- We have decades of executive background in production, contracting and service industries; wholesale and retail; for profit and non-profit leadership; service/product/contract bidding; policy and procedure development, and procedural implementation.
- We operate from the DFW area; with technology allowing us to serve clients with personalized attention not only locally, but nationwide.